Saturday, February 8, 2014

i love saturdays


the weekends are the perfect opportunities to step out of fullerton for a moment. lately, costa mesa has been one of my favorite cities to spend the day in. the weather was pleasantly right today to enjoy the simple things in life, like good food and sweet stores. 


step it up in life 


fit right in. made waiting a lot more pleasant 
open faced and chili verde quiche 


menus on painted canvas
my new favorite place
eco-friendly love


back here again




ending the day with this unbelievable sky 
             

        …christine


1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine! Lovely blog--makes me feel all cozy fuzzy lol ~and oh my, how I miss your cute smile and laughter :) Please do keep sharing your fave cafés because I'm always on the lookout for some good ones. Have a lovely day <3

    ReplyDelete