Wednesday, February 12, 2014

flea market shoppin'


i love thrifting...digging for that jewel amongst piles of everything you could imagine. this past weekend, i went to the rose bowl flea market in pasadena, which is held once a month. it's like a glorified version of the familiar fullerton farmer's market. i also almost felt like i was walking into the oc fair. all in all, i had a blast seeing all different kinds of vendors and people. of course, i was most engaged by the clothes and accessories. i was really on the search for some fun pieces for my bedroom too, but i unfortunately couldn't find anything that gave me that giddy feeling. a delectable hot dog and some dippin' dots were the perfect purchases for my tummy. oh, they also had live insects. it was pretty much the only booth that intrigued the boyf, so now i have a bunch of insect pictures on my phone. oh well. i left the market with a few great steals and a little bigger heart and mind. 














           until next time…
                 christine


1 comment:

  1. Everything is soooo adorable! Eeeek. I'd love to go to a major flea market like that but I always seem to miss them....Oh, and it's no cakewalk to take a baby to places that are so crowded. :P And I can just imagine Peter with them insects, haha.

    ReplyDelete